Hoshor Plains [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria

He watched her undress him with her eyes. This was all the invitation he needed to do the same. The corner of Marcus's mouth pulled tightly upwards in a smirk as he too ran his eyes along her figure. His primal instinct screamed at him to move into her space and take her right then and there, but his respect for her dismissed the idea. "You're funny." The brute teased with an exaggerated roll of his eyes, a retort to her comment about him forgetting about her. It was comforting to have his friend back by his side. It made him reconsider going home. "You're the one with things going on. I have nothing but time to remember."

Missed him? The romantic couldn't fight it any longer. Wren's confession pulled him closer, his large paws moving at the request of that primal voice. Yellow bright gaze cradled every part of her as the two lonely souls shared a serene moment, joined as one. "I've missed you too." Slowly as to not startle her, he wrapped a forepaw around her slender leg, inviting her to fall into him. How badly he wanted to lay a gentle kiss on her forehead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again - by Marcus - June 05, 2023, 09:59 AM