Hoshor Plains [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual themes

He wasn't born yesterday, and he certainly wasn't a naive virgin, but the thought of becoming a father again had not crossed his mind until Wren spoke of it. The consequences were heavier than he had even considered, and he felt stupid to be so taken back by her words. It was much more than pissing-off a few men who may have laid claim to her before now. It was the possibility of another family, of more responsibility, and of a commitment that he did not know if he could keep. Not to mention, the risk of his heart being torn again. The reality of it all shook him to his core.

"I would not leave you if that happened." Marcus stared perplexed into the vast nothingness that stretched above them before looking back to her, aware of how tightly wound around her finger he was as she clutched him. "I could, ahem-" What was the best way to describe 'pulling out'? Especially to someone who, at least as far as he knew, did not understand what was to come. "I could do it in a way that you might not get pregnant." Marcus lifted her chin to look at him. "I don't want you to do anything that could get you in trouble with your new home. As much as I want you, I want us to both feel sure.Age and experience spoke, but whether Wren would listen would be up to her. She knew nothing of his past, of the family he once had, and now he wondered if he should say something about it. What would she think about him not being around for his existing children? In truth, the loner was scared to get too close to Wren, but didn't want to let her go.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again - by Marcus - June 06, 2023, 03:33 PM