Blacktail Deer Plateau It's dark it's cold it's winter
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue ran pink tongue across the child's brow, in an attempt to soothe and calm. Blue enjoyed the girls snuggles, it had been far too long since a child snuggled with her. Though Junior was far from child, but not yet grown.

Willow did not mind the dampness of her fur. She wished she could some how fix all the girls troubles, all her problems. Just take them and ball them up and discard them away from all, so that she could be healthy and happy and have no problems.

Blue froze in her ministrations and then spoke softly, but forcebly in her belief. No way Junior. You are beautiful and if others can't see that it is their loss, truly. As for your family, at the moment your father is clearly thinking with the wrong area of his anatomy and I'm not sure where Ty or Pura are, I hope wherever they are they are safe. Pura was not made for pack life I don't believe Junior, he can't help it. As for Ty I think she will come back in time. She grew quiet and started preening the girl beside her again as her thoughts swam about. Your mother couldn't stay here while Fox was here, and I don't believe she even knows that your father and his mate left. No one is ashamed of you Junior and if they are, they are fools. You are a daughter, sister and a friend to be proud of and it is only fools that cannot see it.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 09, 2014, 09:10 PM