Gyrfalcon's Keep It's always home again
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
167 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She smiled to see someone look fondly upon one of her three children. Greyfalcon, she thought, would be a good aunt for the kids. Here she was, after all, taking care of a creature that wasn't even of her own species- so surely, Solveig guessed, she had a good deal of maternal instinct. She would have to make sure to tell her own children very strictly that Greyfalcon's guest was not a snack, and would be treated with the same hospitality they showed toward other wolves...Except perhaps with a bit less of the rough-housing. 

"We will find some food for the both of you," Solveig said, gesturing for Greyfalcon to find herself welcome in her home again, and to follow her toward the woodlands where some food had been cached. Their supplies were getting low, which prompted her to bring up the next topic. 

"I am glad you have come back to us, now," Solveig said. "We will be moving very soon; we wanted to wait for your return, but the Keep is fairly inhospitable now, and will be worse when the snow falls." She explained. While the area looked idyllic, it was quiet- far too quiet. Hunted for seasons by the resident falcons, there was very little left behind for the wolves to hunt aside from large game, and the pack was too small to have much success in that area. 

"It will only be a matter of days now; I am re-thinking where we shall go, but I am thinking further inland." She said. "Did you meet with Moontide in your journeys?" She asked.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Messages In This Thread
It's always home again - by Solveig - October 05, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: It's always home again - by Baldr - October 05, 2023, 03:36 PM
RE: It's always home again - by Greyfalcon - October 05, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: It's always home again - by Solveig - October 05, 2023, 04:09 PM
RE: It's always home again - by Baldr - October 05, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: It's always home again - by Greyfalcon - October 05, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: It's always home again - by Solveig - October 07, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: It's always home again - by Greyfalcon - October 08, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: It's always home again - by Baldr - October 19, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: It's always home again - by Greyfalcon - October 23, 2023, 01:12 PM