Blacktail Deer Plateau I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
812 Posts
Ooc —
This is set directly after the current pack meeting. I'm making assumptions, though I figure they're reasonable! Although it would be just like Junior to misconstrue things. ;D

@Finley, I marked this 'private' but if you want others to be able to join, just say the word and I'll open it!

Whether or not the pack agreed with her, Junior shuffled back to the Healer's den posthaste. When she arrived, she popped her head in the doorway and barked so loudly that it hurt her own ears (and hopefully Finley's as well). Shen then slid inside and stood over her aunt's silvered patient.

"Guess what? Our packs aren't friends anymore," she announced. With a snotty leer, she added, "Pack your bags, bitch. You're leaving, now." Junior even went as far as to strike out one of her mangled forelimbs and kick at Finley with it, albeit lightly. Just to get her moving.
Messages In This Thread
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs - by Junior - November 14, 2014, 12:12 PM