Blacktail Deer Plateau So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Thyra lifted her head to hear the call, ears perking at the sound of Heph's voice. 

One moment later, her obnoxiously thick-skulled younger brother rammed his head into her chest, knocking the wind out of her and sending her flying back a couple feet, to land so abruptly on her own bottom that the wind was shaken right back into her with a sickening gasp. She recovered with a groan, lifting a paw to bring her brother to a halt, giving him the win for yet another spar. Oddly enough, though, he had stopped on his own, and looked fairly apologetic. "Is fine," She croaked. "Let's go."

He was forgiven easily enough, for having caught her off guard. To be fair, he'd been charging toward her before Heph's call had even rung out, so it was her flaw for allowing herself to get distracted and take her eyes off her opponent for long enough for him to strike. 

There was urgency in Heph's tone, and while there was some soreness in her movements, she moved to greet the leader of Moontide fondly, her brother at her side. 

"Heph! You have made it!" She said, her cheeks already beginning to burn from the smile that pinched lines in high on her cheekbone. "Welcome to the new hold of Raventhorpe; and this is my brother, Baldr."
Old Norse | Common Tongue
Messages In This Thread
So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:48 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Thyra - December 15, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Baldr - December 15, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:50 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Thyra - February 01, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - February 03, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Thyra - February 14, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - February 17, 2024, 03:37 PM