Moonsong Glacier in the king's hall without sound or silence
Moontide
Adolescent
202 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The things that Valiant spoke of were heavy. Of dead parents, of losing a lodge and becoming one with another. Perhaps that wasn't exactly how it went — he had lost his parents and gone to his family, who rightly kept him fed and safe. Raiyuk saw similarities between this and Matteo's situation, and this but his own with his mother who was gone. It would be good to have Matteo with them, he reasoned — agreeing with what Valiant went on to say.

He listened also, and gave the man a smile. He is a good lodge-brother. And when my brothers and sisters arrive, they will be brothers and sisters to him also. This he knew without having to say it, but by speaking it Raiyuk hoped to instill the universe with good favor.

Ah, I should be on my way. He did not want to leave Valiant, suddenly, and wanted to press him with more questions about family; but now was not the time for this, as they both had places to be and tasks to accomplish. He gave the man a small bow of his head and flashed him a somber smile.
Messages In This Thread
in the king's hall without sound or silence - by Valiant - December 18, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: in the king's hall without sound or silence - by Raiyuk - December 18, 2023, 06:33 PM
RE: in the king's hall without sound or silence - by Valiant - December 19, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: in the king's hall without sound or silence - by Raiyuk - December 19, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: in the king's hall without sound or silence - by Valiant - December 20, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: in the king's hall without sound or silence - by Raiyuk - December 28, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: in the king's hall without sound or silence - by Valiant - December 28, 2023, 11:28 PM
RE: in the king's hall without sound or silence - by Raiyuk - January 18, 2024, 01:48 PM