Gyrfalcon's Keep [m]The More The Merrier, Right?
32 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
All Welcome 
@Andr/@Iaghe for reference. @Basilisk and @Haizel (and others) are welcome to join in the area! <3

Fleurette was left to her own devices as Andr had gone out hunting without her. She was of no use to him--for now--and she didn't want him to have to worry about her when his focus should be finding sustenance. They had found a cave, just large enough for two or three bodies to huddle comfortably. But, the little wolf felt that odd and unknown sensation again; it made her feel restless. Her body needed to move, to search; if only she knew what this meant for her.

She didn't particularly enjoy that she was alone, again, either. She missed Andr. Her lithe body missed the masculine comfort he brought; he was her strength after all. If not for him, she would still be at the Bay, struggling to stay alive in a weather she had little experience in surviving. She was truly helpless here and it bothered her greatly.

Despite her feelings of ineptitude, dainty feet moved of their own accord, bringing her out from the safety of their shelter, eager to explore. The snow was not so blanketed here in the woods between what was called the Gyrfalcon's Keep and the northwest portion of Silvertip Mountain. Named for the birds that nested there, the Keep was not a very large mountain, but it was just tall enough for the raptors to have their space and feel safe from the wolves at its base. The treetops even created a natural covering, keeping the wolves below safe from defensive talons. Fleurette could hear the screeching above, unbothered, finding it almost calming to her, already whirring, brain. It was something to focus on as she trotted the wooded grounds. 

She felt herself being pulled to the north where the woods bottlenecked between the two mountains. A river was ahead, she forgot the name of it. Smacking her lips, she noticed the dryness, the scratchy swallowing of thirst. Quickly padding to the edge of the river, she lapped at the water eagerly, feeling the cool liquid coat her insides, almost cooling that heat that seemed to burrow into her being.

The hell is going on with me, she thought to herself.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Fleurette - January 06, 2024, 02:52 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Basilisk - January 06, 2024, 04:57 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Haizel - January 06, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Iaghe - January 06, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Fleurette - January 07, 2024, 12:49 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Basilisk - January 07, 2024, 05:41 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Haizel - January 07, 2024, 09:47 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Iaghe - January 08, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Fleurette - January 09, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Basilisk - January 18, 2024, 09:07 PM