Sly Fox Sand Dunes [m] And without you is how I disappear
The Tribe
Mediator*
204 Posts
Ooc — ebony

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion

again candle chose him, and again his heart raced, faster.

there were no words for love in the clan. closeness. fellowship. a word to say a man and wife lay together.

none for the sentiment which gathered almost painfully in his chest when he gazed down at her.

his nostrils flared; his jawline tensed. he nosed each of her eyelids and the bridge of her muzzle, each slant of her cheekbone, each eartip. he touched their mouths together and nipped her nape softly, working down along her spine.

his legs pillared in the sand around candle as he did not rush their moments, only gave himself fully to the sensations enhanced by her desire.

and at length he drew her softly up beneath him, attuned to any hesitance or dislike.
italics: guttural shifts in tone (clan words)
Messages In This Thread
[m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 09:50 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 13, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 13, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 13, 2024, 03:55 PM