The Sentinels Old Burns
32 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her eyes had drifted closed and it was utter shock that forced them to snap open. Andr had scrambled away from her as if her touched scalded him; him sputtering apologetically, trying desperately to create distance. And her heart broke as she watched him run. From her.

Did she just lose a friend? Sure, they may have just only met, but he had helped her and all she had wanted to do was the same in return. What had she done that was so appalling? 

She was alone. Again. He said he would return, but was it just a farce? A false hope for her to cling onto just to be deserted? Again?

No. Fleur stood, all four paws planted firmly beneath her. She wouldn’t crumble. Couldn’t crumble; she wouldn’t survive for long, but she had to try. 

The small wolf exited the cave and stood just outside the mouth of it, solemn. Her eyes followed Andr’s fleeting prints in the snow until they were no longer visible. Taking a deep breath, she headed off in the opposite direction, her own will guiding her into an uncertain future.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Old Burns - by Andr - January 08, 2024, 01:25 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 08, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 09, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 09, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 14, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 14, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 16, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 16, 2024, 07:08 PM