Stavanger Bay or if i'll see you again?
32 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“Ia? Is that your name? It’s a pretty one, if so. I, uh, I just wanted to make sure you’re alright. It’s so bitter cold these days, even worse at night.” The scars that adorned the woman were not missed. How could they be? Scarring blanketed her right side; what looked to have been a gruesome injury healed and left its seal upon the poor woman. Left ear partly missing with scars raking the same side. Fleurette wilted at the thought of what pain the female had endured. 

She didn’t quite know what to do…she wished @Andr were here. She was sure he would know. Her anger at him died slightly, now, missing his presence. The feelings of inadequacy were at an all time high in this moment. At the very least, she scooted into the cave in hopes the wind wouldn’t bite at her heels any longer, and that maybe she could shield the other woman from the chill as well. 

Andr had refused her kindness. Hopefully the woman does not. The closer she became, the more visible the ghost of the cave appeared, and what striking depths of storming waters raged behind her eyes. There was a curiosity there, but Fleurette did not want to push her boundaries in fear the spectre woman would vanish.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 15, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 18, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 18, 2024, 08:13 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 19, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 21, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 22, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 25, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 26, 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 28, 2024, 04:48 PM