Hushed Willows all I do is sit and think about you
morning star
92 Posts
Ooc — roni
Away
All Welcome 
After her encounter with Sapphique, Ulloriaq doubled back away from the coast until the roaring waves were replaced with the rushing waters of a river. She forged it again, carefully, finding it easier the second time. The rest of the day was spent drying in the weak winter sun, and gathering travelling herbs from the edge of the gorge to aid in crossing the sunspires in the coming days. 

There was little to find here in winter, however, and soon she was on her way again, keen to return to Moonsong as soon as she could. 

Eager to rest well in the forest at the foot of the peaks before she ascended, she was surprised, and slightly dismayed, to find them thick with the scent of pack wolves. Though initially apprehensive, she could only hope they were more welcoming than the rise.

Sliding easily into a mindset of practiced confidence, she raised her muzzle and alerted them to her presence with a light howl. 

@Reverie / any others are welcome!
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
all I do is sit and think about you - by Ulloriaq - January 31, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Kukutux - January 31, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Reverie - January 31, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Ulloriaq - January 31, 2024, 03:43 PM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Kukutux - January 31, 2024, 04:17 PM