The Bracken Woods [m] ivory ice
Moontide
Trader
71 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mention of physical abuse

the caribou waited for springthaw amid a forest of mingled trees and many thorns.

it was here he called a halt for himself and @Red Leaf. the lands of the lanzadoii had fallen away long ago and now they had come to this cut of ragged, ugly forest.

but in this place, the caribou breathed and moved, and cen's nostrils flared to catch their familiar scent. his people took all they needed from these milling bodies. and he was no less than they.

without warning he cuffed red leaf, hoping to send her down into the snow. "stupid woman. if you had been faster to cross the cousin, we would not have been late! make camp!" cen ordered, turning his hard eyes upon the tiny clearing into which they had come. "i saw ptarmigan nesting just outside the treeline. i will be back."

but before he left, cen thrust his face close to her, leering; "remember what will happen if i come back and you are not here."

with that, he gave her another small shove and stalked off among the shadows, assured that red leaf would remain while he hunted. he owned an amulet of her body. her fear had been tangible. cen, son of shamans, held all control.

[Image: zECZZ3.gif]
cen is rated R

Messages In This Thread
[m] ivory ice - by Cen - February 13, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: ivory ice [m] - by Red Leaf - February 13, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: ivory ice [m] - by Cen - February 13, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: ivory ice [m] - by Red Leaf - February 13, 2024, 07:34 PM
RE: ivory ice [m] - by Cen - February 13, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: ivory ice [m] - by Red Leaf - February 13, 2024, 08:14 PM
RE: ivory ice [m] - by Cen - February 13, 2024, 08:47 PM
RE: ivory ice [m] - by Red Leaf - February 13, 2024, 09:09 PM