Bonesplinter Ravine inevitabilis
Pledged
La Muerte
idle
40 Posts
Ooc — idle
This time Nivis truthfully wasn’t looking for a company in a form of sexual entertainment; he meant it when he itched to know what was behind his lover’s mind and his goal was then to get the answers whatsoever.

Reyna seemed to pledge a woman full of insecurity and even though it was quite predictable movement of hers, this one individual had apart from others a sharp tongue. In fact, one that was playing a vulgar performance out of bravery. Luckily though, for uncle Nivis and lover stupid silly, it wasn’t that hard of a task to get her to talk when knowing what he was working with and where to push and pull.

Shhh…, he clicked his tongue and flinched. She was such an adorable cutie, Nivis wanted more of the precious act but first off, he needed to bring that enthusiastic attitude down. Take it easy, not so rashy. You could hurt yourself badly.

A soft smirk and unbothered gaze glanced at her as his body lifted off the cold stone only to flop down about a meter away from the original spot. Useless movement. I am almost offended… quite offended by your words actually. His head shook in disappointment as he sighed. Let’s start all over again, pretty. My name’s Nivis, I am Reyna’s man and I know the best whether or not she does dedicate herself to the devil himself or not. And you? You must be her new toy.

That all while smelling Reyna’s presence closeby, aware of playing a show for her to watch. Play it cool, not hard.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

reyna is welcome in all threads
adopt a pup or join la muerte!
Messages In This Thread
inevitabilis - by Klara - April 12, 2024, 03:21 PM
RE: inevitabilis - by Nivis - April 15, 2024, 06:31 PM
RE: inevitabilis - by Klara - April 16, 2024, 06:25 AM
RE: inevitabilis - by Nivis - April 16, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: inevitabilis - by Klara - April 24, 2024, 04:30 AM
RE: inevitabilis - by Reyna - April 24, 2024, 07:51 AM
RE: inevitabilis - by Nivis - April 27, 2024, 09:32 AM