Cerulean Cape Clouds will overspread the sky
Rivenwood
Ash
His Reverence
120 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All Welcome 
Thread titles taken from Casting Crowns, When we all Get to heaven. @Boris, @Esma, join if you wish, there’s no obligation. :) Trying to keep things vague for you two.

John’s heart had almost seemed as if it would fly from his chest as he neared the ocean, felt the sea breeze. He looked back to Boris and Esma, a youthful excitement over taking his features. “This is the coast! Where things had started out, where I had been led to.”

As he strode down the hills, the sea grew closer and closer, and once he made it to a beach, he ran to the clear blue water. Oh, how wonderful it felt as it splashed on his body. After his wet jaunt, he trotted back onto the sand, shook out his coat, and gazed out at the horizon. His eyes swept the water, and all of a sudden, something startled him. He let out a gasp as his gaze landed upon the Island of Sweetharbor. His heart nearly stopped, skipping a beat. He almost felt drawn to it.

He shook his head, then returned to his followers, “You see that island? That was where Sweetharbor once called home, where the children I seek were born. Perhaps they returned.” He pointed to the island with his nose.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Clouds will overspread the sky - by John - April 26, 2024, 08:57 PM
RE: Clouds will overspread the sky - by Esma - May 01, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: Clouds will overspread the sky - by Boris - May 01, 2024, 07:22 PM
RE: Clouds will overspread the sky - by John - May 04, 2024, 09:15 PM