Blacktail Deer Plateau With Baited Breath I scream for joy
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
So I work tomorrow wanted to get this up before then. Forward dated like 3 hours to February 8, 2015[size=x-small] @Lasher @Constantine @Eilidh @Casmir @Dante @Osprey Please let the puppies answer first and then Lasher before anyone else answers Thanks :D[/size]

The morning was dark and cool, when Blue woke with a start and looked around. There was an increase to her restlessness, one she couldn't avoid. She walked back and forth back and forth, occasionally stopping to dig at the ground in a way to relieve the tension and cater to her underlying instincts to nest. She moved pelts and herbs and all sorts of baubles all around, as she paced. The pain that riddled up her sides increased with every hour that ticked by. And with the first rays of dawn that peeked up out over their plateau caused her voice to lift in excitement, fear and pain. As she called for Lasher and the others of the plateau to let them know, their new lives would come soon enough.

She lay down panting, a soft moan escaping past lips of quiet. Her sides constricted and with a wet plop, and a feeling of lessening pain the first babe was born. Shifting her weight, she leaned over quickly grasping her first born child in her maw and licking away the placenta that littered his face and body. Licking him dry and warm. He was lanky with chocolate brown colored fur and a black mask hid his baby blue eyes when they would open, to change as time moved on. Her own black color encased his brown guard hairs. She pushed him to her stomach, where the teats were waiting to let him have sweet mothers milk.

She lay down panting and waited the pain sliding up her sides. As it increased within forty minutes it was time for another. Gripping her claws into the ground and moaning once again, but fighting not to move too much for fear of disturbing the baby that lay there. The same sickening plop and the alleviation of pain gave way to show a sunshine blonde maiden. Slight black hairs tipped her lovely sunny hued ears. Her face dainty and feminine, as blue licked her face and cut the cord, warming her and drying her. Blue pushed her towards her stomach as well. Breathing a soft sight of relief, she was fairly certain it was over, as the pains had quieted and the contractions too.

However, 40 minutes later she was surprised to find that her body was not done, and this child came quicker and smaller than the other two. Identical to his brother, this little boy was indeed much smaller. Blue was increasingly concerned and pulled him towards her quickly licking him fast and furiously begging all that was holy to spare him. He finally did gasp out and she pushed him to her teat, gently pushing the other two a little further down. This one would need more nourishment and more warmth. She smiled softly and howled one more time jubilantly after all was done and finally giving into exhaustion, she closed her eyes and slept hoping that Lasher would come soon enough. And they could name them together, their little angels.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Blue Willow - January 07, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Eilidh - January 07, 2015, 09:55 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Constantine - January 08, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Casmir - January 08, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Dante RIP - January 09, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Blue Willow - January 09, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Eilidh - January 09, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Osprey - January 09, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Blue Willow - January 11, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Valtyr RIP - January 11, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Constantine - January 12, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Lasher - January 13, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Osprey - January 13, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Eilidh - January 13, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Dante RIP - January 15, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Lasher - January 17, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Blue Willow - January 19, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Osprey - January 20, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: With Baited Breath I scream for joy - by Dante RIP - January 20, 2015, 03:55 PM