Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
For family please, since others aren't yet allowed in the den -- @Potema @Damien @Meldresi @Bane

Hawarrrawooooo!"

From the moment Cicero had heard other wolves howling, he began practising his. There was a broad smile on the pup's face, as there usually was — one could only guess why everything seemed like a reason to smile, laugh or grin for Cicero — and he let out chortled giggled in between his practise howls.

Since the children weren't allowed to leave the den yet, Cicero performed his (rather loud) practise smack dab in the middle of the den. It was very likely that he was keeping his family awake, but those sort of things did not matter much to Cicero. Even whenever his siblings would be rough with him or get annoyed at him for being noisy, Cicero simply smiled or laughed at them.

And so, he continued his amused howling practise in the middle of the den, with little notion of what time of day it was, considering he had only seen the outside of the den alongside parents. "Awawawrroooooow!"
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM