Ankyra Sound i'm radioactive, radioactive
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium]A short, loud howl ripped through the otherwise eerie calm of the sequoia forest in which the grey coated male had been carefully stalking a stray elk in hopes of bringing home the calf to feed the sisters and his fellow consorts. He immediately diverted from his set task and bounded off towards the howl, that was still so young in voice that it could only have been called out by Kevlyn. How could he have been so careless? Inwardly he chastised himself, wondering how his vigilance could have been so impeded by the hunt, that he had neglected to notice danger. A whiff of stranger was in the air, a scent that he knew had never graced the coast before, at least not during his residence in the territory. Praying to whatever gods or powers that might help him, he picked up the pace, barrelling through the forest at terrifying speed aiming to protect the howling pup at all costs if needed.
He arrived on scene soon after, ears flat against his head and legs stretched in a gallop as he took in the circumstances. The stranger was indeed just this, a stranger, and from the look on the grey pup's face and the way his alpha barrelled towards the unknown female, he knew what to do.
A low growl escaped his throat and Nakai followed Caiaphas' lead, launching his large frame at the smaller creature as his alpha did the same. He aimed to pin her down, remembering too well how Spyridon had done the same to him. Female or not, she was apparently not pack and thus, she needed to be immobilized until the Siren Queen decided her fate as she had his own. And with that thought, Nakai leaped off the ground, teeth flashing and growl tearing from his throat in warning.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - January 25, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by RIP Spyridon - January 27, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 01, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - February 16, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 20, 2015, 09:41 AM