I know you will be there
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The darker lupine seemed to look innocent enough as she came out of her trance, but the man sensed a hidden, devious nature below the act. His suspicions were heightened as the woman spoke to Scarlett, and confirmed the second her paw was placed on his chest. The touch was small and soft, nothing like the other times she'd gotten near him. Those encounters had each resulted in a shock of pain jolting through his body, if only for a second, but these held nothing like that to them. Had the action been performed on him by the albino, he would have been comforted by it greatly, but the fact that it wasn't her claws tracing along spots on his chest was enough for him to feel almost angered by it. Such a movement shouldn't be given to anyone unless a close, emotional bond had been formed, and they didn't share one. Or, at least, he didn't feel connected to her at all. She was, more or less, just a temporary companion for him to help, as her actions often pushed the idea of them ever being friends far, far away.

With his thoughts all aligned and sorted through, Kove stepped away from the shadow's form, and out of her reach. "I will push any reward away if I feel as if you are only doing it to get under Scarlett's skin," he stated, allowing his legs to carry him over to the white woman. He nuzzled the side of her next affectionately as he approached, wishing to get rid of any worry she might be feeling. His eyes, however, stayed focused on the other wolf, making sure to keep an eye on any movements she might make. The last thing he needed, or wanted, was for her to come after either of them because of his actions. His coppery gaze managed to be stolen away to Scarlett's form when her voice sounded, though, but were quickly dragged back to their original post. "Do whatever you wish to do," Kove said, a smile able to be heard in his words. "If you want to leave, then I will not force you to stay with her, but I need to know that you know I would never do anything with her to harm you. My love belongs only to you, and I would never betray that." He paused to look over at her, a smile on his face and sincerity in his optics. "If you want to stay, though, I will make sure she does not bother you. You take priority over her." As much as he wanted to get to the bottom of her amnesia case, he wouldn't fuss over giving it up if it meant Scarlett would be happy and relieved by it.

I have a feeling this might get Kove thrown into the doghouse. :>
Messages In This Thread
I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 05:01 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:21 PM