Swiftcurrent Creek quartend
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch
Dovev agreed that he did feel useless- he had stubbornly turned his back on his makeshift family to be a stickler in pride and tradition. And the only one who had pursued interests  was Star, who now seemed to be musing over a future in travel. He did feel useless. And stupid.

Perhaps now is not the time for the Creek to exist, he spoke after Star listed different plans.
If we were to rebuild it... well, we need more wolves. And it seems this area has been completely emptied.
 The only loner Dovev had encountered was Iqsi, who had her own agenda of meeting up with her kin, Tonravik. The arctic wolf needed the structure and rigor of a pack and the powerplay that went into it, but he was no stranger to wandering alone.  

I have no reason to leave the Creek, even if no one else lives here, Dovev added after a moment. He could be a loner, but that didn't have to entail moving somewhere else. He would take advantage of the spring hunting that flourished around the floodplain, and make use of the surrounding lands like Emberwood.
I think I might be doomed to haunt this place forever, but I don't know about you. 
[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
quartend - by Dovev - February 24, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: quartend - by RIP Star - March 04, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: quartend - by Dovev - March 20, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: quartend - by RIP Star - March 30, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: quartend - by Dovev - April 02, 2015, 12:48 PM