Big Salmon Lake I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean
44 Posts
Ooc —
The girl watched him carefully, her gaze so focused she was unable to miss the tilt of the man's head. Was he confused about something? Had she missed something? She slowly pushed herself up so she was sitting, her half-eaten fish long forgotten. Her interest and attention laid on the male now, finding him to be rather curious. Muirgen never thought for an instant that she might come off as being odd or strange, as she acted in the same manner as the other selkies. She hadn't thought that he might realize she was hiding something, either, which she clearly was. Her seal skin was the hidden item, though it came into view when she sat up. Surely the stranger would not know of it's significance, so she was a bit reluctant to believe he'd try to steal it. He didn't seem too bad of a guy, though his size was not something she ever wanted to be pitted against. All in all, the girl didn't really have anything she could hold against him, so she let herself relax a bit. Only a little, however, as she wanted to be ready to escape if his demeanor ever happened to change.

Questions were quick to make an appearance, not that Muirgen truly minded. "Oh, yes, I am fine," she assured him, giving a quick nod of her head as she spoke. While she'd calmed down quite a bit, her nerves were still on edge. "You didn't disturb me, I am just uncertain of strangers." The young selkie didn't have a problem with telling the truth, as she would want it if their roles were switched. She hoped the man would not take offence to that, but if he did, she was ready to run. She didn't know the land or where she would end up, but being lost was better than having an older, upset wolf at your heels. To his following question, she was pulled from her worrying thoughts long enough to tilt her head. "I do not," she answered. "My parents allowed me to leave to see the other lands and seas for myself. They are not close." Whether that type of information should be given to a total stranger or not, she didn't know, but it was too late to go back now. The words had been spoken, and knowledge of her loner status given.
Messages In This Thread
I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Muirgen - March 02, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Joestar - March 03, 2015, 01:09 AM
RE: I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Muirgen - March 03, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Joestar - March 03, 2015, 01:59 AM
RE: I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Muirgen - March 03, 2015, 02:23 AM