Duskfire Glacier figure my heart out
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
i suck :B -- AW, I dont wanna neglect mae anymore
heart out - 1975
"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"

[size=small]With what seemed to be a heavy frown and a permanent glow of dissapointment within the hazel hues of her eyes, the sole heir of the Sveijarn's brood greeted the day. Today, here and now, Maera could say with full conviction that the Glacier had been her family's ruin -- all while affirming that it had to been their greatest desire. The dreams and expectations they had tried to plant upon the dirt below her feet had been pure, but the cold of Winter, of the Glacier itself, and of mercy had writhed all the sprouts before they could even hope to bloom.
And Maera should have known that.
She should've known as soon as she, as a still innocent child, had noticed that in the dire vastness of the Glacier there were no flowers.

Now, even with Spring's fingers reaching to scrape away the cold that Winter had left, she realized that what she loved was perhaps also what she hated the most. It had been here where she lost her family; from her siblings to her parents --each at the same time-- and it had been here, within the lonely grounds of the Glacier that the dream had died.
With her tail swaying idly as she began to stray from the small densite she had claimed as hers, she began to feel her eyes cloud with something far too familiar.
Tears.

Suddenly, with the fierceness of her soul momentarily veiled by the sadness that streamed off her face and down her cheeks, Maera tried to look for a single good thing. Her siblings had left, or been killed as the recent drama with the so-called Bay wolves proved; her father had walked out on her --again-- and her mother was as stable as an 8.0 earthquake.

Her world was colliding;hard and fast. [/SIZE]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
figure my heart out - by Maera - March 13, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: figure my heart out - by Tezcacoatl - March 14, 2015, 06:17 AM