Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Guess what time it isss... :D @Scarlett 

Fear was a truly quizzical thing, and it's cousin, Worry, was right there beside it. The ghostly figure did not know which he was feeling, or whether it was some mutated concoction of the both of them, but something was definitely making his stomach do numerous flips. What brought on such a feeling was nothing other than the question, one that had been growing in his mind for sometime. Though he was sure of the feelings he held for her, as well as those that she returned, he could not help but feel peculiar over his impending meeting with her. He had put it off for much too long, however, and knew he needed to speak with her. He needed to solidify their relationship, make it official on all levels thinkable, even. The attempts to swallow his nerves were hellish, but once he'd succeeded, he brought his snout to the sky and called out for Scarlett.

While he eagerly awaited her arrival, Kove found himself pacing back and forth. The nerves were eating out his insides, leaving him feeling something close to ill. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down, then forced himself to sit. Cooper optics found their way to the waterfall as he settled near the pool it crashed into, pulling whatever sense of serenity he could from it to ease his mind and subdue the feeling in his abdomen. It worked a shade, but only enough to clear his mind of all the 'what if's' that had swarmed within it. The Inuit man was going to ask the albino to be his mate, and not even his own anxieties could prevent that from happening.
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM