Stavanger Bay Among the world
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Aesop nodded, taking note.  He would contact Ragnar as soon as he was able, especially in light of the information regarding the markers.  Though he had thought that the situation with the intruder was an isolated incident, perhaps he was wrong?  "He came from a forest in the south of the wilds," Aesop provided.  "I think he was acting alone, but I can't be sure."  His gaze fell to his paws, now, frowning at her addition.  "And if I choose mercy?"  Mercy, as he had with Burke and would again unless instructed otherwise.

This conversation was lighter, and one he indulged in happily.  He smiled at the story, softly, though the shadow of their previous conversation still hung over him, a heavy mantle.  "I am learnin', so I might take you up on that sometime," he said.  Aesop was pleased to find a potential teacher, as he still had so much to learn.

Aesop inclined his head, doing his best to look sad for her.  "Yeah, kids do that, don't they?  Sometimes the bug catches 'em and they go, but there's still time for them to come back."  When she glanced around, so, too, did he.  The day was verdant, pleasant.  Clouds hung in the sky, but they were sparse.  A lovely day, epitomizing spring.  "It's a good time," he agreed.  "Always feels like a sigh of relief, to me.  Winter's over."
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - March 20, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - March 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - April 02, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - April 04, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - April 09, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - April 17, 2015, 10:09 PM