Redhawk Caldera [Join] Be my backup?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian decided that after meeting the woman in charge of this Black Feather Woods and talking to the white king of the Bear Valley Something that, he would need a back up plan. Even though Sebastian was searching for his father, and close to getting there too, the young male would need a more permanent home. The young tank of a male was a lone wolf for awhile now, and it was evident that he craved for the social interactions with others. He longed for somewhere he could call home and joining his father's pack didn't seem remotely smart. Sebastian was warned about his father, add the fact that Sebastian really wanted to tell the older version of himself how much he disliked him for leaving, those two things were bound to clash.

After sniffling around these dark woods Sebastian realized it might be wise to find a home close to Black Feather so he was at a day's travel distance, which wasn't related to his father. He hoped that in this pack there weren't any wolves that knew Burke and judged Sebastian for his father's actions. He would have to find out by talking to their alpha's first. The giant of a young male trotted closer to the border but respectfully stayed behind it. In a matter of seconds his head was thrown back and he made his presence known. He was already mentally preparing for the array of questions that would be fired at him.
Messages In This Thread
[Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 26, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 26, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 26, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 26, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 26, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 26, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 27, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 27, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 27, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 27, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 28, 2015, 02:31 AM