The Sunspire Wookiee the chew
812 Posts
Ooc —
She was afraid Tytonidae might dismiss her or even walk away. Instead, she divulged the reason behind her sudden change in tone. Junior listened patiently, licking her lips slowly and letting her sister's words absorb. She didn't feel any more or less bonded to her biological litter mate than to her two adopted siblings, yet she wisely didn't say anything about that. In fact, she didn't say anything, letting Ty finish.

"I'm so sorry, Ty. It's hurtful when people go away and don't come back to visit," the slightly darker yearling began after a moment of thought. Ty was such a sweet spirit, it was her first instinct to agree with and placate her. "Maybe Saena thinks she's not welcome around you. If you like, I can tell her you'd love if she visited you. And I love you just as much as I love her. And Pura, wherever he is," she added.

She took a breath, her cheeks puffing briefly. "I for one would love it if you came and lived with us. But I figured you like it here, since you've been here so long. I'd never ask you to leave your pack and Summer, you know? But, I mean, if you wanted, you could totally come to Redtail Rise, I'm sure. You could bring him with you too. That could be fun. I still need to meet him," she observed with a wry smile.
Messages In This Thread
Wookiee the chew - by Junior - April 30, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by Junior - April 30, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by Junior - April 30, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by RIP Tytonidae - May 01, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by Junior - May 01, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by RIP Tytonidae - May 01, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by Junior - May 02, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by RIP Tytonidae - May 16, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Wookiee the chew - by Junior - May 17, 2015, 08:53 AM