Redhawk Caldera I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
>_>

Wildfire posed a question and Elwood hummed thoughtfully as he came up with an answer. He was no naturalist and in time the young pup would have more knowledge in that department than he ever would. But before he could provide her with a response, she made an off-handed comment that made him laugh out loud: "Sounds like duddy's farts." Elwood was no stranger to Peregrine's flatulence, and now that Wildfire mentioned it, the ominous growling of the thunder did sound awfully familiar.

Truthfully, he didn't know the intricacies of what caused a storm. But he recalled something that he was told as a child, and decided to share it with Wildfire. "I'm not exactly sure. I think you'll learn all about that, being a naturalist, and you'll be able to tell me someday. But my mom told me once that we hear thunder when the clouds bump into each other," he said, looking down at his niece to gauge her reaction. A smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth as he thought again of Peregrine's farts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 08:07 PM