I see a Red Door
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema thought she had found the perfect spot, tucked underneath a wiry bush of thorns and leaves, hidden amongst the red ocean. She had poked her head underneath the bush, noticing the little bowl it made over the dirt. There was no premade den underneath; she would have to dig the den herself. But it was a task she was well prepared for. Had it not been for the coywolf.

Pricking her ears up at the sound of a strange, unfamiliar voice, Potema backed her head out of the bush, looking with a single, curious eye at the hybrid before her. She had not seen a coywolf before, and did not think to call her that. To her, Shego merely looked very lanky and thin, with a mischievous look naturally placed on her, accentuated by those "glowing" green eyes.

"Thank you, I suppose." She was uncertain on how to respond to such blatant praise, especially when it was spoken in such a slimy manner. She cocked her head as she looked the female over. "Who are you then? And what do you want with me?"

A sorceress, much more powerful than your mother... The voice hissed in an almost pleased manner, content with itself. She knows darker secrets than Meldresi, magicks she cannot even dream of... Potema was confused at the notion. Magic? Her mother did not consider herself a witch, merely a priestess, blessed with the gift of scrying. She had told her about magic before, but never offered to teach her, other than how to read a cobweb or the night sky. Magic was far more intriguing. If this was true, then maybe this wolf would give her a few lessons about magic.
Messages In This Thread
I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 02, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 06, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 08, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 14, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 15, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 16, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 19, 2015, 08:37 AM