Hoshor Plains Shor Tawakof
46 Posts
Ooc — Laur
An eyebrow quirked at Rakharo's reaction — silence, before he suddenly threw himself at Zhavvi, grabbing her throat and forcing her to the ground. For a moment, Rhanno was sure the man would kill his daughter for her insubordination, but he did not worry. A Khal could do as he pleased, even if it meant slaughtering his own kin; anything to prove that he was one to respect, one fit to lead. As the others issued growls and warnings, the elder fell onto his haunches, watching the events unfold with a critical gaze.

The girl fought back, pressing her hind legs into her father's throat. He was briefly reminded of Tihollo, and suppressed a look of disgust. While this was not a rank challenge, it was similar to Rhanno's predicament with his own young. But where he had failed, hopefully Rakharo would succeed. He wouldn't want to appear weak in front of the Khalas now, would he?
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Last round. Last chance to get that third reply. This thread will be closed on Monday the 13.

Although his daughter battled back, Rakharo kept his grip, and tightened it around her throat even further as she did. This would not be the moment she made him look weak, but sadly, this would instead be the moment he had to make the toughest decision he'd made since he left the homeland.

Zhavvi's strength was nothing compared to Rakharo's, but that didn't make it any easier for the father to inflict so much pain on the girl. She had been his life, the last of it, ever since Zhalia died. He was sorry that she had not had the chance to meet her, and he would do anything to change that, but he couldn't do anything now to change Zhavvi. All he could do now was either obligue her to submit or vanish her from his land for as hard as it could prove.

The Khal decided that his grip on her had been enough when his mouth was filled, and even dripping blood flowing out of her throat. Had he been too harsh on her?

"Everyone leave!" he instructed his Khalas pulling away from Zhavvi's throat but staying all over her with his body and heavy paws holding her in place. "Ajjin!" he growled exasperated.

For a moment, the Khal just stood there growling at his daughter, looking at her in the eye to try and get some form of submission from her before saying:

"All I ever did in my life since your mother and brothers were slaughtered was taking care of you. You are my daughter. A Khalakki. And your mother was dearest to me, but you have changed, Zhavvi. Something inside you has grown too strong for me to handle, something dark, and if you can't keep it under control to at least respect me as your father and Khal you leave me no other option that to punish you for your behavior. In this moment you are no different than the rest of the Khalas. You are no Khalakki anymore. You have lost that right." he growled in a low voice close to her face.

"I will take Vitihi as my Khaleesi, and with her I will breed strong Dotharan warriors. If you choose to be a part of that family you will respect everything about it. Even the memory of your mother, who I loved like no other." he stopped for a second, "But if you choose to behave like the Vikeesi you have lately, I will have no other option than to vanish you from my life and my Khalas. Do you hear me?" he demanded, poutting a paw on his daughter's shoulder and pushing down hard.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Rakharo Super tired but I wanted to give you a reply! <3 Edit typo's in the morning. (Because there will probably be a few). Give you the faith of Zhavvi in your hands! :P I will need another reply from you to know what happens to Zhav!

Zhavvi didn't show any sign of submission or giving up. Her father told everyone to leave, coward. Her green eyes looking venomously at him. She almost didn't recognize him too. She though her father loved his mother. How could he take on another Khaleesi?! This was absurd. Zhavvi jump to her feet the moment her dad let her go. Her world did spin around her for a moment. Oh... blood loss. She blinked her eyes back into vision. "You were so worried of loosing me that you did. You held me down, kept me from playing and socializing with others, too worried they might hurt me. You were the chain to my life and I can't take in anymore. I am setting myself free," she spoke without worry and the same venom. "You never let me be myself, explore or experience life. You made me into this," she spoke with a hiss. She was named Lizard after all, what did her expect to come out of her? A beautiful butterfly?

"If I stay you will chain me again. I will have to watch how my fake siblings are born, probably male and eventually they will rule over me. You stripped me from my title and will probably force me to breed with some male that I don't even like, just like you make Vitihi breed with you," she huffed. "You don't make it appealing for me at all to stay here with you. I might have promised that I would never leave you but you killed that little girl." The slender girl still had enough words to call her father but she knew how to hurt him better, the words she just spoke would hopefully hurt him far greater than any bad word she might call him. "I'm leaving. And if that is by death because you can't handle what kind of monster I've become or because you let me go and let me be myself, I don't really care. But do note that if you treat your next litter like this you might have more venomous lizards surrounding you, ready to kill."
18 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Vitihi didn’t sneer at Zhavvi’s venomous tongue, but she certainly burned inwardly — spurned by the girls’ blatant disrespect. She could feel the eyes of the Khalas on her like a hot spotlight and for a moment the new Khaleesi deigned to intervene. But when Rakharo came down hard, the humble maiden knew she did not have the strength to subdue the incensed daughter. Her ears orbited, caught between sentiments of contempt and inadequacy, as she watched Zhavvi resist domination.

Rkaharo’s booming voice snapped Vitihi from her loathing trance, ordering all wolves to go. A bit relieved, the Khaleesi turned away from the scene and left with her people. There was a lot to digest.
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
This will be my last post. The thread will remain open for you to post once again if that's what you want, but it will be archived eventually.

Rakharo watched with hidden guilt how his daughter's neck was bloodied without remedy. She had put that onm herself, she had made him do it. But at least he hadn't chosen to do it the way his father had decided to make him his enemy. Rakharo had earned his position and respect just like Zhavvi had earned just the same, only her respect was unexistent.

She told him he had been the chain in her life, that he had confined her to a dreadful life, when all he ever was was her protector. He was indignant and outraged, Rakharo was a proud wolf, and his own daughter's wrds hurt him badly.

That "you can't fire me because I quit" game was not appealing at all for Rakharo either. He would have the last word as he always did, and so he pushed his daughter away from beneath him and snapped at her once again.

"Anha vazhak yeraan thirat," he growled, "But only because my blood runs through your veins. I will not be what my father became," but it would be the last time. "Es havazhaan!" he barked sharply and then took off to chace his own daughter away from the land that was supposed to be her heaven.

Rakharo would run behind her until the scent of Hoshor Plains' land was no longer there, and then he would watch until her figure disappeared in the distance. He would not be merciful with her again, he would not take again her insubordinance, but deep within he sincerely hoped that she would survuve long enough to realize that she needed her father's protection, that she was nothing without him.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavvi knew her neck was bleeding, she knew she would have to do something about that later. But for now she wanted to go. To finally have the freedom she wished to have was kind of as a reward to her. Before he father was even done dismissing her she was already running. Her long legs sped up, Zhavvi was fast. She was light and easily taken down, she only had her speed. The young girl, even after being pushed down and having a bleeding neck, soared over the fields out of Hoshor lands. She was freed.

Not once did she look back, her tail flagging high in the air after her. She was her own boss, and she would damn well survive and be amazing at it. Fuck her dad and the Khalas. Yes, her plans had failed and she didn't have a home but she had gotten something in return she would never expect to have. A sly smirk turned on her lips before panting started to take over. Freed.
155 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
They were ordered to leave, but the Ezok-to-be lingered, moving far away from Rakharo to avoid his gaze, but close enough to see the show. This vikeesi was too dangerous and spoiled to be a part of the khalas. She had poisoned him, watched, and laughed. No sensible Dotharan would ever follow her, unless they were just as crazy as she was. He was right to leave her "service".

The boy hunkered in the grass, a small smirk appearing on his muzzle as her father cast her out, only letting her live because she was his daughter. Good. He would rather see her suffer anyway. As she sped from the Plains, Zoratto had the distinct urge to get up and run after the bitch, tearing her a new one as she fled. But he stayed in his place. This was the Khal's responsibility, and his burden. Zoratto was content to stay in the grass and watch. That was enough to satisfy his vengeful spirit.