Bearclaw Valley Play with me, I wanna go find you
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the mommy-thief came running out behind him, Xan had to keep himself from letting out a little growl of annoyance. Seriously, who'd this kid think he was? He even went and crouched down, almost as if he wanted to play. The young albino ignored him, more or less, not wanting to risk getting into trouble for playing too rough. Then again, it seemed it was only his mother who punished him for that. Maybe his dad wouldn't be the same? He contemplated taking action, then, to test his theory, but ended up deciding against it. If Kove felt the same towards the matter, then he certainly didn't want to risk upsetting or angering the elder Inuit. That would probably mean he wouldn't be allowed to participate in whatever was planned, and he wanted to join very badly. So, the child ignored the other boy, and was even relieved once he found himself being moved away from him and close to his one sister. Personal space was still a big issue for him, and he soon realized it would be further invaded as their father explained the activity he had planned. Oddly enough, it didn't make him any less excited. In fact, it probably increased his excitement, since it would give him the chance to show off.

Xan gave a nod to show he was listening and had understood the game. Some words he didn't quite know, but the demonstration given was enough to fill in any blanks he'd been left with. Looking to Nanook, he couldn't keep a grin from spreading across his maw. The boy, as arrogant as he was at such a young age, actually believed there was no chance his sister would be able to beat him. Even though he understood how powerful determination alone could be, the idea that his sister would beat him never even crossed his mind. The poor boy didn't know what was coming.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - July 25, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - July 25, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - July 26, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - July 26, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 09, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 09, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Sesi - August 09, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - August 09, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - August 10, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - August 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 28, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 29, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - September 12, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - September 27, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - October 04, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - October 16, 2015, 03:26 PM