Phoenix Maplewood The Reunion
27 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
i dont know what the post order is here anymore x.x If i out of line I apologize and if its really bugging someone PM and ill delete it.  

Ashka's jaw closed on the flank of the white traitor. This wolf was the exact reason it took her so long to trust wolves. Any normal wolf would have taken this wolfs kindness and trusted her but now look at what this wolfs done. She attacked her own alpha and betrayed the loyalty to this pack. For what a family member. If she had just taken the reunion outside of the pack borders. None of this would have happened. She tore a gash in the wolf's side eyes full with rage. This wold would be darn well lucky to make it out of this in one piece. 

I wont make this long since well I feel like I'm posting in the wrong place :P
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
I'm doing a lot of powerplaying in this post to move this to a conclusion. I hate to decide what happens to someone else's characters, but the amount of rule-bending and powerplaying here has been very blatant despite repeated reminders, so I'm putting my foot down and making a decision on an outcome. Sorry, the characters get away but there's no way they would've done so unscathed, so that's what I've powerplayed.

Vega went for the young trespasser while the other three closed in on Fire Wolf. As their teeth ripped into the traitor's haunches, she screamed to be let go with promises that Saena didn't hear. Fire Wolf was no longer a trustworthy individual, and she had no reason to believe her words.

The alpha would've given a kill order then and there had the pale female in her grasp not managed to buffet her head somehow. She felt her shoulder give as Fire Wolf rammed some part of her body into the alpha female's chest, and presumably tore free of the combined wolves' grasp, but not without leaving pieces of herself behind. In Reek's jaw was a decent-sized strip of skin and in Ashka's was a sizable chunk of flesh. Fire Wolf immediately made to escape, taking QuickPaw with her, but not before Vega managed to make a mess of the young wolf's face.

The traitor and her precious subordinate fled, leaving the Phoenix Maplewood pack wolves to watch their retreat with teeth bared and heads held high.