Neverwinter Forest Nest Reservation For One
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's ears instantly flicked backward in surprise as the little bird assured him it was not having trouble getting the worm. For a split second, Steady wanted to snap at it, maybe scare a little respect into it. But, he held his temper and didn't move a muscle in its direction. Steady was not a vengeful wolf, and had yet to have a reason to attack a creature unless food or life was on the line.

His eyes followed as the bird swooped to a branch, exclaiming that it would like to finish the nest it was building. Far be it for him to disturb the creature anymore. Standing, he turned to leave without a word. Her voice, though, stopped him in his tracks and he turned toward the tree, and the bird. She apologized, and he heard no sarcasm in her voice. He bowed his head in return. "You are very welcome," he said. "I'd be happy to help more, if you like..." his voice trailed off, almost expecting the little birdie to balk at his offer. She was obviously prideful, which he could understand, but pride would not put food in her belly.

Suddenly, an idea hit him. "Or maybe you'd be willing to trade? Help for help," he said. He waited to see what she would say.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 23, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 24, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 24, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 24, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 24, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 24, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 25, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 25, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 26, 2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 26, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 27, 2015, 12:10 AM