Blackfeather Woods New blood
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn chuckled at the two and then looked at Macbeth."I'm Cyn by the way Drip." She used the nickname just to annoy him. She felt the slightest bit sassy instead of being jelly. Cyn wondered what the mysterious male's name. Her eyes showed curiousity and a fierce fire like the sun.
31 Posts
Ooc — Li
Macbeth's ear dropped as he found out that none of his female companions delighted in male companionship, but he did take Venus' medicines without complaint. They started to work almost immediately and whereas he felt warmer on the inside, on the outside he was starting to look stupider by the second. "So, ladies..." he was slurring his words and he lurched forward, almost falling flat on his face, "'Ow dya knows ye dunno like dicks" (he giggled to himself at the word dicks) "if ye's dunno tries 'em eh?" He rolled over onto his back sloppily with his tongue lolling out of his maw as he giggled to himself quietly.
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Sorry for the wait, I've been super sick :( Doctors don't know what to do with me :P

Venus calmly looked at Cyn. "This is what you were like Cyn." she laughed. "Well, I knew dicks weren't for me when I met Cyn." she said and smiled. Venus laughed and grabbed a piece of moss. "Keep an eyes on him, I'm gonna grab water for all of us. If you need help, don't hesitate to howl. I will be back in a bit." she said, eyeing the male.
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn widened her eyes slightly at being told she was like this. She nodded when Venus told her she was going to get water. Her mind had wiped the memory of her doing anything in that state, an she had freaked out a little just knowing that she could've been a giant weirdo. The female shook her head to clear up her mind and she went over to the male. She nudged him a little."Get up Drip. You gotta get warm." Cyn gently nipped the back of his neck to help him up, like a mother would do to her puppies. He so owed her if he did anything too stupid.