Moonspear Strange
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle felt strangely adrift about her children. All of them with the exception of Floki and Charon had left and made their own lives. They all seemed to find their way home, but she felt oddly aloof from them, felt guilt eat at her everytime she saw them, because well she should have been better at  everything.

Thistle chuckled, Yes it really is. Ragnar would not have minded either way. He told me long ago that no one needed to follow his beliefs unless they wished too. And her husband had not pushed them on any, except for his priestess bride.  The turn of topic made her scrabble to keep up, she smiled and her eyes glowed. Ah Ragnar. She studied him, Do you have your eye on a girl Charon?

She gave him a teasing smile, but dipped her head and settled her tail around her paws, thinking. He was wounded, that was how we first met I was a young healer and he was a quandary. But he was mysterious and hard, and rebellious. You know I think I may have fell in love with him right away I did not realize it until it was far too late. We grew an interesting companionship he and I. I was young and stupid honestly Charon and met another male in the forest...and I got pregnant, that was my first litter. Ragnar did not care though, he realized at that moment that he had loved me, perhaps loved me all along and he couldn't bear to have anyone else have me. So we agreed to a mateship and he raised the older children.

Thistle grew quiet and then spoke softly, her voice quiet. Though I loved Ragnar Charon. I do not want for you what he and I had. Not that we did not love each other, because we did. It was a possessive, obssessive passionate thing, but we were bad for each other. We brought out both the worst and the best in each other at all times. There were days where we would fight so loudly the birds would fly away. No I wish for you, what your real parents had. Verinne and Julooke, now their love was a beautiful thing. They were very good friends you know before they were lovers, the best of friends. and they were so devoted to each other.
Messages In This Thread
Strange - by Charon - February 06, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 06, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 07, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 14, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 14, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 16, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 16, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 17, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 18, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 29, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 02:15 AM