Wheeling Gull Isle The beach is too dry, where is the rum?
4 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Joining 
Doing this from my phone so sorry for spelling mistakes and short posts! Yo-ho, it's a pirates life for me!

Serpent made her way towards the sea, the one place she could find the one she was looking for. She had heard many stories about the fierce pirate living on the shores, the one that called himself captain Blackbeard. This guy was the only one who could help her in this situation, the mess that she had found herself in. She sighed. Darn it, it was cold near the waters.

Finally, she stumbled upon a border and stopped in her tracks a fair distance away. The borders were new, so it had to be him. Right?

So what if it wasn't him? She needed a place to call home to come back to her senses. She was going insane 'cause of the lack of spilled blood. So, she pointed her muzzle towards the heavens, closed her eyes and howled for the one she was looking for. The captain, Blackbeard.
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
The ship might be full up. But also I think of the crew is about to die already, maybe two, so... Don't fret LOL. We'll get this rolling and I'll slip you in when I can! Also, I am assuming she crossed the land bridge and is on the island itself.

Ferahgo was marking above the high water mark; the shores belonged to him as well, but the sea did not care about the gunwales at all; she swallowed the marks each time the tides rose. This was expected; what was not expected was a howl from the other side of the island, near the plank. His brown ears twitched, and he furrowed his brows with a sour hmmm as he stiffly headed in that direction.

He spotted a black female; another thick one, but not quite a match for Whitey. "Eh? who are ye what do ye want? Death? Eh? This is me ship yer standin' on, missy." He snapped as he marched forward.
4 Posts
Ooc — Marie
That's all okay!

Not long after her desperate call for the captain, the legend came to the borders. He was not what she had expected, he didn't match the stories at all. But, who was she to question a legend?

The shadow was well aware that this land was his, that was the only reason why she was on his borders. I am aware of that, captain Blackbeard. She stated in her cold voice. I've heard stories, you see. About a legendary captain. She continued. I came to join that legend, if you would have me.
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
She knew him. "Oh? Is that so?" If he was not so arrogant and self-important, he may have asked her how he knew of him exactly. But instead he relished in the fact that she knew his name, and knew him to be a legend. Though he scarcely remembered to ask for the names of his recruits, he always made sure they knew his. His name, the spreading of his name, and indeed, the building of his so-called legend, was important. Meanwhile, they would answer to whatever he called them, or be at the mercy of his teeth.

"Why would this legendary Captain want the likes of ye in he's crew, then?"
4 Posts
Ooc — Marie
FINALLY I'M HOME!

mid-way in her thoughts, she realised how impolite she had been to the legend. She hadn't even told him her name. Was she raised in a barn?! Her stance switched to submissive in an instant, keeping her green glare on the legend's chest. Serpent Severin, by the way. she added quickly, not wanting him to even ask something about her. Her story wasn't important anymore.

The captain's reaction on her knowing him sounded a bit arrogant, like he wasn't even impressed by the fact that her whole pack knew of him and his plunders. He was legendary, maybe even holy in the eyes of the Deathvalley wolves. She could forgive him for it though, who wouldn't be a bit self-centered when they were as legendary as him? She knew she would be. She nodded at his reply. Indeed, my whole pack thinks you're a legend, the sea God I've heard once from an elder. She explained to the captain.

"Why would this legendary Captain want the likes of ye in he's crew, then?"

That was a hard one for her. She had many skills, most of which were all about physical strength. Her training already showed, her muscles clearly showing. Though this wasn't enough to join a legend. Would her devotion to him an his crew be enough?

I promise you that I'll spend every second that I'm still breathing to the well-being of you and your crew. She smiled wickedly. I'll promise to plunder by your side, that your wish is my command, captain. She breathed, before continuing her promises.I promise to die for you if need be.
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
She continued to flatter him, but his ears drifted backwards as she prattled on, his expression descending into one of skepticism and boredom. She promised to die for him if need be, and he snorted. "Is that so? How willing be ye to die for me, eh?" He questioned, squinting an eye as one side of his mouth lifted over a fang in an ugly scowl that slowly transformed into a wicked half-grin. "The ship is newly christened, and the plunder be sparse. I be needin' treasure for me coffers. Yers would do."
4 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I actually really don't like Serpent, so, well, if you want you can kill her while she's running or something. Also short post because it's late, though I want all my threads updated as soon as possible.

Her ears perked up as the legend told her she could die for him right now in his own pirate way. She was willing to die for him in battle, not for simply being food. Her eyes widened as a sudden fear of him grew inside of her, and she stepped back. She looked behind her, her eyes seeing the land bridge, and she wanted to run to it to escape the twisted legend. Her eyes returned for a brief moment to the captain, before turning to run for her life.

Perhaps she had understood his words wrong though, but she didn't want to be a slave any more to a twisted man. She had come to him for revenge, but was now questioning her decisions.
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He wasn't going to kill her but I guess now he will! Permission to pp granted.

It had been a test of sorts, as he extended his curiosity in wonder at what might her reply be. Perhaps she would turn her snout and offer him her throat, or perhaps simply agree that if it were bones that were needed then she could provide them. Perhaps she would defend herself as worth more than mere bones for treasure, but none of these responses was what he received.

The wench eyed the land bridge behind her, and he narrowed his own gaze as he begun to sense her intent to flee. She turned to run, and Ferahgo, who was lightning on his paws, was on her before she reached the plank. His teeth fastened into her scruff and he hauled her down into the sand with a snarl. True to his reputation for ruthlessness, he spared not even a moment before his fangs went for her throat.

It was a sick pleasure; the feeling of a body dying in one's jaws, and Ferahgo savored it, but once she was limp, he released her and stood back, gloating, with a baleful smile. She could have been useful, but she was a coward, and none were permitted to leave his company or his ship without his explicit dismissal. Running had cost her the very thing she had been running for.

So it was that her bones would become treasure after all. Her skull, he would take for himself. He chewed through her neck and spine, separating her head from her corpse. This, he held beneath one foot as he howled for @Sadie and @Wednesday, though really, any crewwolf would do.
64 Posts
Ooc —
Against all odds, Wednesday still lived. She had even usurped Goliath of his rank despite her loss, and it was not something she took lightly. She would need to measure herself on whether or not she wished to take on the latest wolf above her... at the very least she was convinced she ought to wait some time, until she was properly healed. She had two wolves now that would kill for her, but she took the life debt she owed Erz most seriously. The woman would be repaid. Such a thing did not even require asking or telling.

The howl that summoned Wednesday distracted her from her observation of a fully grown sea creature. She couldn't identify it, and wasn't sure she wished to. Was it edible? Could it be caught? Any sea-dweller would know better than she... was it even worth asking? As of now, she had no plans to dive into the water and try to go for the finned, blubbery thing... better not waste her breath 'til the waters were warmer, or else she saw the thing on land.

Her strides took her to the wolf who had called. Wednesday adjusted her posture enough so that Ferahgo would know she knew her place, and that it was enough beneath him she did not think to contest it. His relationship with her greatest obsession was as of yet unknown, or else she might have approached him with some wounded pride on her already hideous visage. She smelled blood and looked to see what Ferahgo had killed, and with interest noted it was a wolf. Wednesday thought of Donnelaith for a moment, but there was not a scent upon the once-living thing that betrayed its location when it had breathed.

The cannibalistic she-wolf took a step toward the late Serpent and looked to Ferahgo, wondering what it was he had called her for. To dine with him? Or to bury the evidence?
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
The captain's howl rang through the salty atmosphere, the rusted wench came running towards the sound with a quick pace. What would the captain need her for? It didn't really cross her mind to think so quickly, she was already there. Luckily she had been close, the howl was quite loud.

The wench broke to a trot, heading over to the captain and smelling the sharp scent of metallic blood. She licked her chops at the thought, did the captain find something to eat? Coming closer, she saw a corpse. It was beheaded, the body bleeding out with the captain's paw on top of the severed head. She trotted close to him, on his left side with her hackles lowered. Sadie was beat to the spot though, another wolfess was there too. She was massive, respectively large for any female. How could she sustain herself on the sea life provided by Calypso if she was so damn huge?!

The rusted woman didn't give a second thought, she returned her gaze towards the captain's face. "Ahoy cap'n. Did this wench give Ye trouble?" She asked, referring to the decapitated body. The woman had to, the captain killed her for a reason. Sadie's thoughts were flowing calmly, bringing ideas about using the corpse for the Bonechewers advantage.

More Jolly rogers? More warnings? More treasure? The meat could easily be used to lure in animals and have the crew slice their heads clean off. Oh, a great idea! The wench thought to swing it to the captain, however not until he was to explain what the two women were going to do with the corpse.
Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Our boots an' clothes boys are all in the pawn,
Timmrollickin' randy dandy O!
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
The two who were called came promptly, and he did not beat around the bush. "This one wanted to join us. Said she would die for me. So she did, haw!" The Captain guffawed, grinding his paw into the severed head and driving his claws into the blood-soaked flesh. "See to it that her corpse is put somewhere safe where the crows can pick her bones. Then, when they be ready, let each crewwolf take their share." He eyed them momentarily before adding, "or eat her yerself, I do not care. Just make sure the galley is stocked."

He hoisted the head by an ear, and with a flick of his tail he took his leave, expecting orders to be carried out. His head, and the skull within, would rot and be picked at in the safety of his quarters.
64 Posts
Ooc —
Wednesday lifted to the whole of his speech, her attention pricked. As ever, she did not smile at his joke—she never smiled, after all—but she was amused. At his orders, she nodded, and went to complete the task. Of course, she would eat the bitch. Whether Sadie watched or not was up to her. And when she was good and full, Wednesday intended to bring a large share of it to her lady-love and store whatever else Erz did not devour. If wolf-meat was not her woman's preference, so be it! But she would not have her miss out.
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
As the two awaited the captain's answer, his response was straightforward. She said she would die for the captain, and so she did fulfill her promise! Sadie snickered at the poor lass, frightened and probably wanted to run. Or tried to put up a fight and failed terribly. Hearing the command of the captain, Sadie nodded her head and looked towards her partner.

She wondered if the white woman would become a cannibal and eat her own kind. Sadie looked down at the beheaded corpse and thought about what she would do. She turned her attention back to the white one. "Help ye self if ye want, I'm going to take some of the meat to the galley and come back for the bones" she offered, lowering her head and starting to tear off a few chunks of the meat.

Partially she didn't want to get on the higher-ranked woman's bad side or in her way. No, Sadie respected the rankings of the crew and thought nothing more than respecting those who held more power close to the captain's. Sadie was busy at work though to rip away the fur and disassemble the appendages. Wolf meat didn't taste any different, it tasted better than the rats she used to eat.
Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Our boots an' clothes boys are all in the pawn,
Timmrollickin' randy dandy O!