Bitterroot Valley a tornado trapped in the skin of a girl
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador

With a lot on her mind, she's quick to leave the territory. Her feet don't fail her in her speed, somewhat casual and unrushed, but she keeps her attention on her surroundings should the two dark wolves retaliate on her butting into their business. They didn't have the defenses to protect their borders, fresh but weakened, but she knows the damage she's done. She might not have reacted so kindly should her home have been a threat in its formation.

Thuringwethil glances over her shoulder once she's reached the valley, curious to know if the other wolf follows behind her or not for his word. She doesn't wait around, but she does slow her gait to give him time to catch up.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Banned
19 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
She was met by the same fiery ginger, coat blazing in the snowy white, standing out as much as her dark pelt does. Trekking across the lands required Jim to speed up his pace just to keep up, though his constant training and strong (but small) build allowed him to be both light on his feet and a fast runner, if anything. Jim ambled along next to the girl, shooting her a look that almost taunts, urging her to go faster. He can keep up just as well.

He's older than her, for his sake! "So, miss, you up for a chat?"
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Eventually, the wolf catches up. She hears the steps crunching what little snow is left before they are faced with the promise of spring. If she can get their northern threat out before it comes a problem, she can face the one that lies to her south. She'd been careful to watch the river that breaks apart their territories but today her mind is distracted enough with the information weighing her down that she chooses to return home with.

When he's next to her, she throws him a sidelong glance before she focuses ahead of her. "What do you want?" is all she offers. Not cold, or angry, but it's not like she cares much for being followed back home by a stranger that isn't mixing into her hierarchy.
Trigedasleng · Common
Banned
19 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
The answer she receives is short, brisk and to the point. "Info. I'm considering joining packs over here, but I don't know what they're like or who leads them'' Jim throws up a glance, the look barely conveying anything except it's usual neutral appearance. "But first, you might grace me with your name? I'm Jim."

Okaysss so do you mind if we have a quickie sort of thread?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Information.

She comes to a stop in the snow, lifting her head and glaring at him. His words rub her the wrong way and she takes a second to bite back the first thing that comes to her mind. If he hadn't been in the middle of what had transpired among the new wolves trying to move in, she might have a friendlier consideration. However, he isn't a wolf on her borders seeking to solely join Drageda but searching for something useful to him.

And for what?

"No," she then decides. Information. Her name. All of it.  Jim won't be useful to her. She doesn't trust him and he's lucky enough she's sparing him in her return for helping get the notion across to the other two dark wolves. "Find another pack to weasel information from, you're not welcome at Drageda," she tells him before she picks up her stride again and makes her way home.

Is this short enough? 8)
Trigedasleng · Common
Banned
19 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
He was pretty chill, picking up on all the hints, though his face and body showed none of it. Jim didn't particularly care, since it seemed that the lovely lady had been hostile from the start. Well, at least she hadn't torn his face off. Jim could fight, and he could fight well, but he damn well wasn't going to attack unnecessarily anyway. 

So frick you, Drageda lady, he's got more to turn from.

And thanks for the pack name! 

Jim is definitely on a roll, now.