Redhawk Caldera summertime sadness
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine was milling back in the direction of the rendezvous site after a brief (and slow-going) walk around the territory when he caught sight of young Allure. There was a rabbit in her mouth. It was difficult to keep up with her, yet he shadowed her steps, curious to see where she was going. When she dropped by the Alpha pair's abandoned den, he cocked his head. He watched her bury her kill, then proceed toward the territory's namesake feature.

He hung back, then shuffled slowly toward where she had made her deposit. Although it was really difficult to dig with a broken foreleg, he managed to unearth the slain hare. He picked it up and began hopping after her. He was sure that she would be leaving if not gone already by the time he got there. But Peregrine was in luck. He found her in the middle of what was presumably a bathing session.

"Yo!" he shouted after dropping the rabbit at his feet. He left it there, then hopped toward the yearling. "I saw you leave that at the den. We're not living there anymore. I guess you missed the memo," the Alpha said, his tone a blend of teasing and incredulous. Peregrine liked Allure—especially considering she had just hunted for his family—but he felt like he didn't see enough of her or know her as well as he should by now.

"Come on, why don't I show you?" he offered in the next breath.
Messages In This Thread
summertime sadness - by Allure - April 26, 2016, 05:47 AM
RE: summertime sadness - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 26, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: summertime sadness - by Allure - April 29, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Allure - April 29, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2016, 02:06 PM