The Wall Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Hi honey!! *blows cobwebs off the writing skills* god I gotta work at this again haha - also! I was planning on using this for a scout thread :3  

Stark glanced up in time to see the other wolf approaching. He didn't have much space to try and give the other wolf room to get down. He wasn't a huge wolf though so he could make do. The wolf seemed intent to talk to him though and Stark wasn't going to back down from that opportunity. Maybe he would get the wolf's opinion, especially when maybe he had been there longer than Stark.

He stopped when he found a small leveled spot on the rocks enough that they might both get their footing and not be left with the chance of either getting thrown off the ledge. "See anything worthwhile?" He asked, hoping that maybe he had scouted something out.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing. - by Stark - May 08, 2016, 08:18 PM