Firefly Ravine They call you cry baby
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The peaceful sleep of the blob that was named Chusi was not for long though, since after everything was settled in the solid den she was in now, she awoke again. She started wiggling her little bum, actually trying to stand, but it was impossible. It was as quiet as it was dark here, and she only felt the soft breathing of the thingymedingy that she was beginning to like. Not only provided the thingymedingy the warm liquid, it also produced heat and warmth as well as a comforting rhythm of the solid things. 

Beside her, she could feel another thing, a thing soon to be known as her sister. She didn't like that she was not alone here -if it even was someone else-, because that meant less warm liquid for her. She started crying and screeching again, unaware that this was what her sister was doing also and that the thingymedingy it also hated. She couldn't help it, for everything was so strange here. A thingymedingy that gave her warm liquid, another blob next to her, the first cold and scary floor becoming more warm the longer she laid against the thingymedingy. It made her afraid, very afraid, especially with no touching from the thingymedingy like when she was drenched with the ewwie stuff. Her crying became louder as she began wiggling once again, wanting an explanation for everything around her. She couldn't deal with this. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
They call you cry baby - by Sen - May 17, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Chusi - May 17, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Qilaq - May 17, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Sen - May 17, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Chusi - May 18, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Zephyr Maverick - May 19, 2016, 06:22 AM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Sen - May 22, 2016, 03:57 AM