Blackfoot Forest We'll go fishing in the crawfish hole
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Samuel they haven't had a thread in awhile. Set after 'Some clever title name' slight pp that I can edit out if you want

Liri padded across the territory towards her den that had come to house Sam as well.  Her paw pads had welts on them from the crawfish that she now carried in her jaws. She only had four of them, two large juicy ones and two smaller ones. It wasn't much of a meal but Sam was looking gaunt these days. 

Stopping outside the den, Liri chuffed softly to draw his attention. Laying the crawfish down, she called out for him. "Sam? I've brought food." 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
He heard her come by, and Samuel had to haul himself up to seek Liri out of the den. He chuffed to her, then eyed the fish hungrily. He couldnt' do more than dip his head in thanks to her deeply, feeling a bit flustered that he wasn't the one providing for her. It wasn't really the man's job to provide, but he felt the need to at least try harder. "Liri, you didn't have to catch me food. You need it more than I do anyways" he said softly, plopping down near the entrance and asking her to come closer to him. "How were you able to bring all these here anyways? They seem quite heavy" he asked, his smile flickering at the white girl.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
crawfish are actually small freshwater crustaceans. Think tiny lobster thingy!

Liri shook her head, knowing Sam was thinner than she was. "No I don't. You're looking too thin these days Sam." Her voice was worried, concern wrinkling the healer's brow. "Please eat them, I know they're not much nor easy to chew but it's food." She nudged the dead crawfish in his direction. 

Liri lay down, cocking her head to the side a bit. "They're not heavy but it was hard to hold them all in my mouth at once. Catching them was the worse part." Liri began to lick the swollen welts on her paw pads, courtesy of the crawfishs' pinchers.

The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
I read that as a fish, not a crawfish, whoops XD

Liri was obviously concerned about Sam's weight since it had been dropping eversince the famine began. However, Samuel took little notice to his weight. His main concern was making sure Liri survived, along with the rest of the pack. He smiled gently to her, hoping to ease her worrying. "I can't be more thankful to have you" he said, craning his neck to place a sloppy kise on her nose before leaning down and eating the crawfish. He managed to take notice to her paw pads, seeing angry welts pop out to his eyes. "I bet, do you have the herbs to prevent infection?" He asked, hoping her answer was a yes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri smiled, tail wagging as she reached up to lick his chin. Samuel returned to the crawfish and Liri returned to licking her paw pads, hoping to ease some of the sting. 

"I shouldn't need any, they didn't break the skin they're just sore." Liri held a paw out so that he could see them for himself, there was no blood only swollen purplish lumps that stuck out.