Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke found her entrance because as a wolf one didn't have hands to guide himself in. No. Yet Burke managed and he already had Malice whimpering. The male clamped his front paws tighter around her sides and started moving his hips. His teeth grabbed her scruff a bit harder. The girl's yelp made Burke look up, not wanting to wake their pups either.

The wolf started a quicker pace as it stayed quiet from the den. The male kind of needed this kindling with Malice. It was good for him to realize that he wanted to do this without her being in heat. Sure in that moment he had been driven to breed her but now it was his choice to make her feel good because he wanted her to feel good. He was going faster now. His knot forming more with each thrust.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Of course Burke knew what to do, with his complicated family tree and his line of ex-mates and children from here to the mountains. She loved him nonetheless. Because, after all, he was with her now. Sure, they weren't mated officially, but she knew no one would be able to steal him away. And if that was the case, she'd kill the bitch. That was how she was raised, kill anyone who tries to take something from you that you need. These thoughts faded as he started moving, and she felt herself even moving with him to receive him better.

She kept her tongue between her teeth as his pace quickened, her climax nearing just as fast as his, and eventually tasted blood. She whimpered, thoughts of how awkward it'd be being stuck down there again, but quickly realized they now had some connection (literally).
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke kept on moving on the same quick pace. God this really did feel good. It was not just a hype that came with a female's scent. Burke tugged on her scruff being a bit bigger than her. He started to reach the end of his building pleasure. Burke climaxed, making him inhale sharply and let go of her scruff to pant. All that pent up heat needed to get out. He locked inside of her which was not an unfamiliar feeling.

The male was tempted to lounge on her back like this but he knew he was bigger and far heavier. The large male got off her standing tied to her. Though he doubted it would hold long. She was not fertile at the moment, so having the knot was basically useless right now. Burke looked pretty damn pleased though. "Okay this was a good idea."
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Had this been any other male, she would've been screaming for help, but instead she was clamping her mouth shut, only the noises in her throat being able to be heard. She closed her eyes as they danced quite a dangerous dance at night in the moonlight. She didn't mind the tugging, nor his heavy body. That was Burke, and even with this being her second time, it felt like home. She felt him reaching his limit at the same time she was done for, and there they were again- tied to each other.

She panted as he got off of her, looking back at him. He seemed to have enjoyed his ride on his "personal slut", and she had liked it as well. I am known for tremendous ideas. She joked, having had the worst ideas in the history of anything ever. He hadn't been a bad idea though.

As soon as they were separated, Malice turned around and licked his muzzle. Thank you. She whispered, and then turned to the den entrance, following the rule of "Ladies first". She was quite tired now, and couldn't wait to snuggle up to her man and drift away.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke grinned at her, he might be old but he knew he was good at this. He was experienced. He untied pretty soon after and licked himself clean quickly. "Of course," he returned to her. Burke smirked at the lick and then watched her turn around and enter the den. For a moment he wanted to put his nose under her tail and lick her right there, but that would probably make her squeal out and wake the pups. He entered the den after her.

That was what he called successful 'therapist' session. Clearly Malice felt better after her nightmare, thanks to him.

- end!-