Gyrfalcon's Keep That I could be looking for
100 Posts
Ooc — JB

The silence between them was momentary, but felt endless to him, and it was painful. It pained him more than the strange sensations within his body did; agitated him. Tetsubo could hold himself in place for as long as she needed, and waited primarily for her to dismiss him, because thus far they had been at a stand-still, stalemated by the oddness of it all. Yet she did not send him away as he thought (or perhaps desired, somewhere in the thick of his mind). When next she spoke, his attention was wholly upon her voice, and his head lifted just slightly as if to gauge her facial features for clues — he may not have understood the emotions carried by others, but he could read them, he could identify the signals present. Except she was passive as she spoke, and there was a strangeness to her that Tetsubo could not identify, for all his studies.

And when the full weight of her words caught up to him, he remained standing firm before her, as the boy did not know what she truly requested. Take her? Did she have a destination? Or was this code? Perhaps this was the way the nether thought to manifest through her — and he clutched that thought desperately. If this was the nether speaking, he would do as instructed. Take you, he murmured, and while it did not sound so suggestive as the manner in which she had said it, there was a salacious quality to the phrase that could not be avoided. He breathed deeply, like a locomotive gathering its fire before leaving the station, and stepped closer to her, but did not touch her. Tetsubo did not know how to proceed, or what he was meant to do, so he fell back on instinct and let himself rest, while his body reacted separate from himself.

His nose moved close, as if he were going to nuzzle in to the scruff of her neck, but he did not touch her. He inhaled the scent of her heat - not knowing what it was, still, despite the conversation - and then as if drugged, walked around her. It took time. He did not rush to climb atop her as another might, for he was not eager for this experience, except to complete the task and set her free, to rid her of these troubles she spoke of. The scent was stronger behind her, so he moved there. He followed the scent along her side and to her hip, and dipped his head at her groin as if to look there, but the darkness of her fur created more mystery. As he rounded upon her hips and squared off behind her, Tetsubo realized the scent was strongest here. 

Not knowing what to do, he stood behind Asterr waiting for something — perhaps acceptance, but more likely instruction, as this was not something he had ever been trained in, and the newness of it all was... Unfathomable.
Messages In This Thread
That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Tetsubō - July 17, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 03:21 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Tetsubō - July 17, 2016, 03:34 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Tetsubō - July 17, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Tetsubō - July 18, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 19, 2016, 01:35 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Tetsubō - July 22, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 22, 2016, 10:51 PM