Sleeping Dragon and sometimes, we only know how to crumble
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil doesn’t get far from the creek when she hears the whimper of another and her head swings around the find Hush. In what is left of the light—which isn’t much—she looks him over. He is one on the borders frequently after the breech of the grotto wolf and has continued to reprove his stay within Drageda. In fact, with the new changes, he’d been easy to assign to his new role within Dragedakru and she offers him a slight smile, shifting her weight to approach the coywolf.

“Hush,” she says softly, her tail arched high offering a gentle wag. “I hadn’t gotten to tell you. I’m glad you came home.”

It had taken some time for Thuringwethil to open back up for Hush. He’d been a follower of Gyda from the beginning, she knew his favor toward the viking—not to say he didn’t equally respect her, but she understood—and had been thankful for his stay in the meeting where the other viking simply gave up. The thought alone left a bitter taste in her mouth and she hopes, briefly, for the sake of the other she never crosses paths again.

The young leader breaks the thought and returns her attention to her Rauna, nudging his nose with her own before stepping back once more.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: and sometimes, we only know how to crumble - by Antumbra - July 18, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: and sometimes, we only know how to crumble - by Hush - August 02, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: and sometimes, we only know how to crumble - by Hush - August 29, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: and sometimes, we only know how to crumble - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 03:20 PM