Stavanger Bay Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused.
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
She's not tresspassing: she's outside the borders.

It isn't long before her noise brings company. The first, a pale female, one who greeted her with a holy shit, what happened to you? It wasn't aggressive, though, and Giana was at least glad for that. Clearly, she's in no place to fight. From where she was on the earth, the ivory female struggles to three feet. It is then that another, a male that seems much more eager to drive her away, but doesnt. Fixing her attention on the one that'd actually addressed her, but keeping both Blackrock wolves in her stormy gaze, Giana gives some insight to what happened:
                   "Some pair poisoned me and tortured me, two I'd never seen in my life. It took me three fuckin' weeks to get...Well, here, even if I'm not sure where this is."
Granted, she'd taken a meal from a girl, but she'd literally asked for it, taunting her and demanding things of someone she didn't know. Maybe if Kendra wouldn't have said anything, Giana wouldn't have taken that damn rabbit.
For a moment, she glances around: she knows she's at the shore, but its a place she's never been, never seen. Even if she wanted to go back to the Valley, or even the Hinterlands, she'd have no clue what way to go. The ivory female then looses a sigh.
                                              "Obviously, I'm a mess, but I'm not useless. I'm a warrior, a starwatcher.... I was hoping this pack would consider taking me."
Messages In This Thread
Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused. - by Giana - August 10, 2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused. - by Fluer - August 10, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused. - by Giana - August 10, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused. - by Szymon - August 11, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused. - by Szymon - September 11, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused. - by Tetsubō - September 11, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused. - by Szymon - September 11, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused. - by Tetsubō - September 12, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Alone and Confused, Infected and Abused. - by Szymon - September 12, 2016, 04:55 PM