Silvertip Mountain Frickin tricky foxes ripping up our boxes
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Pack Activity 
Ezekiel's team! Boys + Anita, this is our fox hunting thread set in Silvertip Hollow. @Chaska, @Grayday (if you're up for it) and @Anita :D

Ezekiel led his team from the meeting place, on the search for the fox. Silvertip Hollow seemed a pretty decent place to look, considering the little creep had been taking from the caches located there. However Valette had taken his first choice. Felsig was the most thick forest on the landscape, and if small animals were trying to hide, that's where they'd be. But he didn't want to start an issue, this was fun and games and she'd beaten him to it. Of course there was still hope that the fox would be on his teams land. Once they reached the hollow, he noticed a faint scent. It was definitely fox, but it wasn't fresh. It was a start.

Ok split up, Chaska go check the caches to see if there's a scent trail around there. Anita, you follow that trail over there. I'll search the hollows in the trees. He didn't wait for his teams approval. Even if they had different ideas, they all had a common goal. He just hoped they'd find it in time. He turned from his group and started towards the dens, his pace was quick. He looked in one hollow tree, no trace of fox there. Just the beginning of a squirrel's nest. He would remember where that was, for future snack. But it wasn't what he was looking for. He moved on to the next, keeping a close eyes on his team mates.
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska listened to Ezekiel's plan. It was a fox. Not like a bear, so splitting up wouldn't be too bad. Not until they found wheever it hid. That would take two wolves to catch it in the end. The grey wolf nodded and trotted off in search of the fox. He would try to pick up some sort of trail from the caches, see what direction it had gone in from there. If he could, that is.
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita listened as Ezekiel explained his plan, half listening and half...well, not listening. The mention of her name caught her attention and she dialed in again with renewed interest. Something about a trail, which wasn't very hard seeing that a fox's scent was usually pungent enough to pick up on.

"Aye aye, captain Zeke," she grinned, picking up on a faint trail. Before there was a chance for further comments, she had moved along, following the traces of the fox's scent. She frowned, finding the trail harder and harder to follow. Maybe she wasn't looking hard enough, although she was starting to doubt the whereabouts of the sneaky little thing.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel's team split up as he ordered, Anita giving her usual level of snark. But for some reason it didn't bother him as much anymore. After a while of searching for clues in the hollows, hoping for traces of a possible den, Ezekiel barked for his team to regroup. Clearly the fox wasn't in this area, Valette had probably found it by now. When his team was assembled, he looked around at them. Wondering if they'd found anything, he spoke. I found squat, anybody got any clues? He was beginning to give up hope for their team, but he still didn't want to have to wait for the others before eating at their next meal. He still wanted to win.
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska was rather unpleased he found nothing of the foxes whereabouts. Ezekiel beckoned everyone back, which he complied to. When Zeke asked what they found, he shook his head. "Nothing. Not even a scent. Where could it have gone?" He hoped that either Anita or Valette's group had more luck. As long as the fox was caught, he was fine with whoever caught it.
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita turned, heading back to Chaska and Ezekiel. Nothing from her either. That damn fox -- it had obviously slipped by them. "I don't have anything either, which means that the other team is probably on that thing's tail." She couldn't help but let her competitive side show, being a little disappointed that they had lost. However, it was comforting that the fox would at least be stopped, even if it meant her team lost.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Last post and I'll archive, seeing as this has moved to the other thread.

Ezekiel frowned as Anita spoke. So they had nothing, it was frustrating, but at the same time that meant the others had something. And though it was a competition, and the loser had to wait their turn to eat at the next hunt, at least the fox would be taken care of. But despite everyone's thoughts that the other team had won already, Ezekiel wanted to keep the team's hopes up. There was always the chance that they hadn't found the fox, and giving up might leave the darned thing out there. 

With a small wag of his tail he turned to his team and barked. Ok well we're moving on then. It's not over yet so let's get moving. Without waiting for a confirmation, Ezekiel turned and began off through the trees in search of their prize.