Ankyra Sound This isn't happening. This can't be happening
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
From all things that could happen that peaceful morning, the call from what seemed to be Maude was perhaps the least expected. What could be so urgent that the Beta was the one calling out instead of Caiaphas or Kjalarr? Ondine was resting near the sea, admiring it's beauty as the sun slowly raised and made the light dance on the waves. Her ears swiveled around, her nose twitching as she tried to decide what to do. At last, she got up and turned toward where she thought the howl had come from, trotting without any real hurry to the place of meeting.

Arriving there, she saw her bestest friends, Bain and Slancio, and her probably least favorite wolf in the pack Maude. Despite what had happened between the two, and despite Ondine still being mad at her and questioning her position in the pack, she was willing to listen. 

She took her place besides Bain, close enough for her heart to start thumping loudly in her chest, dipping her head in greeting to all three wolves present. Came as soon as I heard your call, Maude. What's the matter? She asked, just slightly curious if Maude would ignore her completely or not. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Maude - August 24, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Cattail - August 25, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:02 PM