Sleeping Dragon knowledge of causes and secret motion of things
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
i twisted the translation a bit since what i originally wanted i couldn't translate, haha >_>

It didn't take much to rouse the slumbering Grounder Princess from her sleep, already having been disturbed accidentally by Gyda. A small mewl of protest had left the fierce girl's lips but she had quickly lulled back into a light sleep when her mother had left. Moments later she opened her heavy eye lids when she was stirred awake by her father, this time. And with a large yawn that reveled rows of sharp baby teeth she blinked away the last vestiges of sleep as she pushed herself to her paws in a pleasing stretch of sinew and bones, her back arching as she licked her lips, her gaze flicking to Gavriel's retreating form. She let out a loud huff that he didn't even say good morning ā€” rude ā€” and trotted after him.

She galloped outside the den, enticed by the smell of blood and meat. Her stomach let out a low grumble and saliva pooled in her mouth. She licked her chops when a bit of drool slipped out from the corner of her muzzle, looking between the rat and her father. It was just one! How were all four of them supposed to share it? Usually, there was one for each of them. Didn't he know the rules? Eske squinted at him, trying to gauge what he was playing at. ā€œdaun ste nou pleni.ā€ Eske pointed out to him, just in case, y'know, he forgot.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: knowledge of causes and secret motion of things - by RIP Blodreina - August 31, 2016, 04:18 PM