Moonspear There are divine things more beautiful than words can tell
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Aduin noticed her tremble and she looked down, feeling embaressed.  She gave a shaky nod of her head, although it was more to convince herself than Aduin.  "I'm fine Aduin, but t-thank you for asking t-though."  Then Odie was quiet as she waited for Charon to show.  She wondered what it would be like seeing him again.  Odette found herself suddenly once again asking herself than same question.  Would he be happy to see her?

Soon enough though she caught the shinning white of the Moonspearians coat.  He carried himself proudly as if he were a King who thought that he could face the world.  She watched as the Ostrega began to speak, to her.  Giving her a greeting and asking why she had come, whcih was easy enough to answer.  Then she his bright full of life shift to Aduin curious, before shifting to her.

Odie paused for a moment before speaking as she gathered her thoughts.

"Hi Charon."  She replied to him, her voice sweet like a touch of honey, yet still an icy piece of nervousness shone through, giving her voice the slightest of shakes.  "I'm here well..." she paused for a moment glancing nervously at Aduin as if for comfort before once again facing Charon.  "I'm here to ask you something.  You see I've always been interested in Astronomy yet no one has ever really known much of it.  Sure some know a few things but no one could ever really actually teach me.  So since I forgot to ask you last time we met I want to ask you know.  I know it may seem rather foolish of me to come here to ask just the simplist question that you may know nothing about.  Yet being an astronomer is my dream.  So since it is my dream I'm going to follow it."  The young girl's eyes lit with shock and surprise that she had said so much.  Yet being an Astronomer was her dream, so if Charon didn't know anything about it well then it sucked for her if he did though... she would be forever grateful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There are divine things more beautiful than words can tell - by Odette - September 11, 2016, 06:01 PM