Felltree Marsh what if i say no?
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
“He sounds delusional,” Perhaps it was an unfair judgment for Buchanan to make, yet it did not change his opinion on the matter, regardless. From all accounts: Warbone had intended to just be left back to the rank he'd abandoned without resistance and question. Perhaps if his original wolves had still remained he might have been successful. Perhaps some of them did remain — Buchanan didn't really know — but even if they did it didn't matter. No wolf in their right mind would trust a man that had abandoned them so blindly without the hesitation and fear that he would do so again. And fear was something that Buchanan understood well. He had never forgotten the terror he felt as a child under The Officer's care: simply he'd been brainwashed, conditioned to think that it was normal. To become nothing more than a puppet that would do The Officer's bidding without question, without hesitation and without mercy. It had been fear in the need to preserve his own life that had allowed Buchanan — or rather whom ever it was he'd been before Ghost — to become Ghost.

Banner had bumped her side against his once more before she put space between them. Her next words were met with Buchanan's silence as the assassin was slow to decipher their meaning in her small, embarrassed voice. His brows furrowed together, silvern eyes moving rapidly as he turned the word over in his mind as if it were a puzzle. Propositioned her how? The pieces clicked together and his jaw clenched as the realization dawned on him. He was too busy trying to figure out how he felt about the fact that a would be usurper had propositioned his wife for sex to be embarrassed about how long it had taken him to figure it out. He felt equal measures of entirely uneasy and angered about it. He was protective over Banner and if other males were bold enough to suggest it who was to say the next time he wouldn't take? The thought was near enough to make Buchanan physically ill.

Banner did not deserved to be given lewd comments, nor taken advantage of; and while Buchanan wasn't sure he was close to what she deserved he tried his very best. His hackles bristled against his spine and the muscles of his scarred shoulders pulled taunt. Despite that Banner tried to lessen it by mentioning that she thought he was joking Buchanan couldn't help but doubt it. “That's not usually something men joke about, Banner. And even if it was a joke it was a shitty one,” He spoke sourly. “If he ever propositions you again I will tear his tongue from his mouth and if he touches you, I will kill him.” It sounded like he needed to be knocked off a few pedestals anyway which Buchanan would gleefully do. Banner was free to do as she wanted, of course, her mate-ship to him did not make her his possession but as Buchanan did not foresee Banner cheating on him he felt confident enough to give voice to his threat towards this mysterious Warbone.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
what if i say no? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 07, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 11, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 12, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 15, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 16, 2016, 06:51 AM