Felltree Marsh what if i say no?
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Banner drew nearer, possibly the only being on the planet that was allowed to invade his personal space, especially without asking. He didn't mind, but then again he never minded her being in close proximity to him. Buchanan had long since assumed the nerves had died where the flesh of his shoulder was marred with his kill tally — though it was still missing the mark for The Officer — he wasn't sure how to go about doing it himself for The Officer had always marked him but he wasn't so sure that it was something he could ask Banner to do for him. To Buchanan's great surprise he felt when Banner pressed her nose to his marred flesh there. It was not a painful sensation, but he was surprised that while likely mutilated the nerves were not dead. The sensation was something that was both sickly and sweet that caused a slight shudder to ripple through him.

He felt the warmth of her cheek against his marred flesh, glimpsing down at her from the corner of his eye. It hit him again just how lucky he was. That Banner accepted and loved him for what he was, what he had been, and all the gruesome details in between. Damaged as he was, she'd taken him. She made him feel normal even though the dark wraith knew he'd never be half close to it in reality. Try as he might, he could not change what The Officer had done to him, what he had done for The Officer. He could not wipe out the red in his ledger and yet, the beautiful woman at his side didn't seem to mind.

She murmured in agreement to his final statement, and the grim smile was a terse thing as it pulled at his lips. In some sick way, he was glad to have a pending target on Warbone. Not that Buchanan wanted the man to become his next mission — especially not at the expense of Banner — but he missed the thrill of the real hunt. It was a horrible, dark thing in his mind and he fled from it, leaving it in the darker recesses of his mind, focusing upon the husky and low words his mate was speaking to him. It caused warmth to flood him and a slow fire to burn in his belly. A low purl rumbled in his chest. “That's good,” Buchanan drew lowly. “Because I'd like to be your consequence.” Oh god, that was cheesy. He was so bad at this; but then again it wasn't really his fault. There had only ever been the mission and anything and everything else was just a distraction and displeasing The Officer made anything he'd ever thought of doing abruptly not worth it. He had no experience himself and just hoped that he hadn't killed the moment.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
what if i say no? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 07, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 11, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 12, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 15, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 16, 2016, 06:51 AM